to my post in kystos app

Go down

to my post in kystos app

Post by miro*45 on 19/7/2014, 19:40

1. If we didnt want you, why you were with us in ts3 in 1 channel? Why we should make a date for an interview with you? Why would you write in our forum that you cant wait to join? Why you applied to another clan on the same day you would have the interview with us? Why ppl replied to you in forum that they want to get to know you if we wouldnt want you? I think you are a Liar. You gave up a litte too fast, dont you think?

2. Not i am not tracking kysto, i just looked around in official ac forum, found a post about U and was interested and found your page. AND WAS SURPRISED to see kystos app here.

3. Lisi told me you applied here first and sent the message later to her. And why not a little forum post?

4. I write here, cuz i think i got blocked in the app, i cant write there for some reason. (Yeah ppl who want other ppls opinions!)

Good Luck to you kysto, but i still think you have the behavior of a clan hopper, cuz nobody who is interested in a clan that much, just leaves after 2 days to secretly join another clan without even a post.

miro*45
AC Player
AC Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: to my post in kystos app

Post by dystropia on 19/7/2014, 20:19

Ok, thanks for your explanation about it, miro.

Particularly, i don't know any of you two guys and i just see personal problems here (although, i completely agree with your reasons, miro).

The only thing that interests me,
Kysto are applying in another clan now? or left open other one?

___
dystropia
U|Co-Leader
U|Co-Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by miro*45 on 19/7/2014, 20:51

Nah he left. Everything is fine about that.

Btw... its not a personal problem. I am just the builder and a council member of 45 and thats why i care about my clan. Sry to bring this to you guys. But i wanted to express my feelings about that, cuz i think Kystos behavior is unfair.

miro*45
AC Player
AC Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dystropia on 19/7/2014, 20:59

miro*45 wrote:Nah he left. Everything is fine about that.

Btw... its not a personal problem. I am just the builder and a council member of 45 and thats why i care about my clan. Sry to bring this to you guys. But i wanted to express my feelings about that, cuz i think Kystos behavior is unfair.

Certainly we will take this into consideration in his APP. Thank you, again.

___
dystropia
U|Co-Leader
U|Co-Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aegis_old on 19/7/2014, 21:19

miro*45 wrote:
4. I write here, cuz i think i got blocked in the app, i cant write there for some reason. (Yeah ppl who want other ppls opinions!)
You ARE NOT blocked from his app, it's the forum rule, only clan members can post on his app if he get accepted for trial week, if I let non-applicants or visitants to post on his app, they have the possibility to vote on the poll, and I don't want this, that's why you couldn't post

//Edit: We are interested of any opinion, I made this forum 2 months ago and I did that block for avoid visitors vote on our applicants Razz

miro*45 wrote:
...Kystos behavior is unfair.
We can't see if this is true... I think that he "forgot" to post on 45's forum.

No problem dude, my mates will handle this Smile
Cheers!

aegis_old
AC Player
AC Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by miro*45 on 20/7/2014, 02:41

Oh sry my bad xD I experienced too much on other forums i guess xD

Ye let´s forget bout that whole thing, i dont want to keep you guys from getting a new member. I just dont like such behavior and the "such" will stay for me. So if Kysto thinks a little about that, then it´s all what i wanted ;D

Btw... seems this is a nice & friendly clan, so good luck to you all! Wink

Just a last thing to kysto, cuz i am a little devilish in such things. Some Members told me, that they wrote to you in ts3 and you never replied... lalala... okok xD

miro*45
AC Player
AC Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aegis_old on 20/7/2014, 11:16

Ahahaha no problem mate!!

Anyways, thanks for coming. Razz
I updated the forum, so any visitor can reply to our applicant's posts, I find out the way to fix that. Very Happy
Cheers!

aegis_old
AC Player
AC Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by miro*45 on 20/7/2014, 13:41

That´s nice. And i promise that i won´t come often to do such posts in apps ;DDD

miro*45
AC Player
AC Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down