Warrior* Application [Accepted]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Do you want Warrior* be a Full U| member?

100% 100% 
[ 4 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Re: Warrior* Application [Accepted]

Post by Warrior* on 21/8/2014, 00:57

AeGiS wrote:I'm helping you man, no need to say LMFAO... anyways hope you became trial member... try to get some inters with knowed people you can grow up as a player and learn some skills there, also play with some clan members Smile
Sorry for my language I like to say "LMFAO" every time I'm surprised or when someone gives me useful information, I don't know my friend's habits really instill into me Sad.

Warrior*
AC Player
AC Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AeGiS on 21/8/2014, 08:16

Don't worry bro... I'm giving you suggestions in orfer to help you to in your app. I don't like to hesitate, so just avoid those words ok? Smile GL & GGs Smile

___
A.K.A AeGiS - Skinny-Dog
AeGiS
U|Leader
U|Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior* on 21/8/2014, 20:52

AeGiS wrote:Don't worry bro... I'm giving you suggestions in orfer to help you to in your app. I don't like to hesitate, so just avoid those words ok? Smile GL & GGs Smile
I understand, thank you for telling me, I wasn't aware that it was not appropriate for discussion.
By the way, I have just added another screenshot!
https://imgur.com/a/uINGQ

Warrior*
AC Player
AC Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pizza on 24/8/2014, 18:13

Ok Warrior*... you are active and always try to find us in game.. so you have my F1 for trial :]]

___
v63
pizza
U|Council
U|Council

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dystropia on 24/8/2014, 18:41

You got my F1 for trial too,
so, now you are in Trial period.

Show us your best.

___
dystropia
U|Co-Leader
U|Co-Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AeGiS on 24/8/2014, 19:35

Congratulations bro!
Keep it up! Smile
I saw you in-game and you're friendly.
Best of luck for the full membership!

___
A.K.A AeGiS - Skinny-Dog
AeGiS
U|Leader
U|Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mousikos on 24/8/2014, 20:37

So in gema_warm_up, flags are close together and flag spam comes fast. I tried to kick him sans admin on a server for flag spam, and his argument was that I had flagspammed too -- when in fact i had completed the map two times. Then, either him or his brother (both were on the server) tried to kick me for vote abuse. I believe Kitten said he did it because Warrior* asked him too. Pizza can corroborate my story. Also, I believe it wasn't vote abuse. I can't recall the date or time, but if pizza can, I can ask forever for a demo as proof. I think he is brash and therefore, (am I allowed to say F2? I forget), I believe that U| should deny Warrior*.

Mousikos
AC Player
AC Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AeGiS on 24/8/2014, 21:17

He's in Trial Week, there are many choices for his application, since the poll system is the one who rule, besides the leaders... it can decide if he can or can't join.
So just give him time, the clan can watch him carefully for futher votes

Edit: Added poll since dyst forgot to do it xDD (I helped)

___
A.K.A AeGiS - Skinny-Dog
AeGiS
U|Leader
U|Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior* on 25/8/2014, 00:00

Music wrote:So in gema_warm_up, flags are close together and flag spam comes fast. I tried to kick him sans admin on a server for flag spam, and his argument was that I had flagspammed too -- when in fact i had completed the map two times. Then, either him or his brother (both were on the server) tried to kick me for vote abuse. I believe Kitten said he did it because Warrior* asked him too. Pizza can corroborate my story. Also, I believe it wasn't vote abuse. I can't recall the date or time, but if pizza can, I can ask forever for a demo as proof. I think he is brash and therefore, (am I allowed to say F2? I forget), I believe that U| should deny Warrior*.

So, I scored 2 times in a row by completing the gema only once, but then i didn't score after that, I simply grabbed the flag and dropped it where it was. Then suddenly a vote to kick me was initiated by Music reason: flag spamming. Though at the time he had well over 2 scores with the flag (could vary; don't remember specifics), so the vote to kick me was failed and I instantiated a vote to kick him because he had scored many more times than twice (to my knowledge) though he did complete the gema twice (as he said), thus he too must of completed the same erroneous claim that he asserted upon me.

In summation, if he kicked me for scoring twice in one round of the gema and he scoring 3 times while only completing the gema twice makes it valid for me to call a vote to kick him as well as he did to me. So, if it was ok for him to kick me because I scored more than once in one round, then the same logic I then applied to him.

And if that is considered audacious, then I apologize, but wouldn't his actions be as impudent as mine?

Warrior*
AC Player
AC Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior* on 25/8/2014, 00:13

Also, I played 8 matches today and uploaded them into an album on imgur.
https://imgur.com/a/dQo36

Warrior*
AC Player
AC Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AeGiS on 25/8/2014, 01:24

Nice games, you can use this trial tag bro:

U?Warrior[T]

About the situation that happened between Music and you, both are saying the same thing... you guys had this problem on a Gema server. As far as I know, gemas were created to have fun with friends or other people and the rules that are complety ramdom and not equal as CTF, TDM, etc... people can do whatever they want.

The rules for this type of mode were made by an unknown guy that made for a way to abide as an official rule: no gema killing, spam flag, etc... Gemas aren't taken as a big deal between cubers, some people, as Music, want these rules respected and others not. Pizza and ana play them because they wanna have fun and hang out, but others as Dystropia and Tiger focus on pubs and inters.

As a suggestion and an advice, keep out from gemas, since these games are addictive and boring at the same time, they are problematic, beacause of spam or killing.

Play more pubs, like in BoB ladder or ask for inters... they are less problematic and better.
Stay away from gemas bro... Don't find more trouble. Unbreakable clan doesn't focus on gemas, it is an competitive clan that stay away from these game modes, some of U| play them as a "break time", others not.

@Music
Bro, don't give us proof of this, this isn't a big deal, it just an normal attitude of any player.
Like I said, Gemas ARE NOT official and most of the people of AC community don't care about them.

Therefore, I guess that Warrior's app must finish.

I'm not defending anybody, I'm just giving my opinion about this shitty and foolish problem. Gemas are crap for me, for others are fun.
GL mate
Cheers!

___
A.K.A AeGiS - Skinny-Dog
AeGiS
U|Leader
U|Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior* on 25/8/2014, 02:30

AeGiS wrote:Nice games, you can use this trial tag bro:

U?Warrior[T]

About the situation that happened between Music and you, both are saying the same thing... you guys had this problem on a Gema server. As far as I know, gemas were created to have fun with friends or other people and the rules that are complety ramdom and not equal as CTF, TDM, etc... people can do whatever they want.

The rules for this type of mode were made by an unknown guy that made for a way to abide as an official rule: no gema killing, spam flag, etc... Gemas aren't taken as a big deal between cubers, some people, as Music, want these rules respected and others not. Pizza and ana play them because they wanna have fun and hang out, but others as Dystropia and Tiger focus on pubs and inters.

As a suggestion and an advice, keep out from gemas, since these games are addictive and boring at the same time, they are problematic, beacause of spam or killing.

Play more pubs, like in BoB ladder or ask for inters... they are less problematic and better.
Stay away from gemas bro... Don't find more trouble. Unbreakable clan doesn't focus on gemas, it is an competitive clan that stay away from these game modes, some of U| play them as a "break time", others not.

@Music
Bro, don't give us proof of this, this isn't a big deal, it just an normal attitude of any player.
Like I said, Gemas ARE NOT official and most of the people of AC community don't care about them.

Therefore, I guess that Warrior's app must finish.

I'm not defending anybody, I'm just giving my opinion about this shitty and foolish problem. Gemas are crap for me, for others are fun.
GL mate
Cheers!

I occasionally play gemas, but I don't like them over just a normal pub or inter game. Also, I just changed my tag and added [T] and played a few games with Pizza and her friends.
https://imgur.com/a/8L65T

Warrior*
AC Player
AC Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pizza on 25/8/2014, 02:50

AeGiS wrote:As a suggestion and an advice, keep out from gemas, since these games are addictive and boring at the same time, they are problematic, beacause of spam or killing.

Actually, gema is not problematic, you could find nice people who just want to have a good time...

___
v63
pizza
U|Council
U|Council

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AeGiS on 25/8/2014, 08:39

pizza wrote:
Actually, gema is not problematic, you could find nice people who just want to have a good time...

Yes, I know that you can hang out and meet with other people in gemas, but they are problematic when someone, as I said, kill others in the game or spam, like Warrior did, and this finished on a minor problem betwen Music and him.

You and I know that it sounds foolish if the clan close Warrior's app by "Spam on Gema", this don't have sense. I respect gemas and the people who play it, but I don't like them.

___
A.K.A AeGiS - Skinny-Dog
AeGiS
U|Leader
U|Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mousikos on 25/8/2014, 12:13

Warrior* wrote:
Music wrote:So in gema_warm_up, flags are close together and flag spam comes fast. I tried to kick him sans admin on a server for flag spam, and his argument was that I had flagspammed too -- when in fact i had completed the map two times. Then, either him or his brother (both were on the server) tried to kick me for vote abuse. I believe Kitten said he did it because Warrior* asked him too. Pizza can corroborate my story. Also, I believe it wasn't vote abuse. I can't recall the date or time, but if pizza can, I can ask forever for a demo as proof. I think he is brash and therefore, (am I allowed to say F2? I forget), I believe that U| should deny Warrior*.

So, I scored 2 times in a row by completing the gema only once, but then i didn't score after that, I simply grabbed the flag and dropped it where it was. Then suddenly a vote to kick me was initiated by Music reason: flag spamming. Though at the time he had well over 2 scores with the flag (could vary; don't remember specifics), so the vote to kick me was failed and I instantiated a vote to kick him because he had scored many more times than twice (to my knowledge) though he did complete the gema twice (as he said), thus he too must of completed the same erroneous claim that he asserted upon me.

In summation, if he kicked me for scoring twice in one round of the gema and he scoring 3 times while only completing the gema twice makes it valid for me to call a vote to kick him as well as he did to me. So, if it was ok for him to kick me because I scored more than once in one round, then the same logic I then applied to him.

And if that is considered audacious, then I apologize, but wouldn't his actions be as impudent as mine?
At that point I only had two flags. I don't flag spam, except by accident. The reason you were kicked for two flags is that that map is very small and in a matter of seconds you could have 3, 4, 5. If you would like me to track down a demo to prove what I say, I'd be more than happy to do so.

Mousikos
AC Player
AC Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mousikos on 25/8/2014, 14:01

Who is {BoB}Pizza<3[T]? That's tag abuse.

Mousikos
AC Player
AC Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pizza on 25/8/2014, 14:16

That's Harvest x)

___
v63
pizza
U|Council
U|Council

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mousikos on 25/8/2014, 15:14

He should put it on our whtielist before using it.

Mousikos
AC Player
AC Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MPx on 31/8/2014, 20:24

lol music. XD guys.... don't play gemas. Razz

___
MPx
U|Leader
U|Leader

View user profile http://mpx-ac.blogspot.com.ar/

Back to top Go down

Post by pizza on 31/8/2014, 20:57

Yay MPx is back :DD

Warrior, you already have 3 F1's, so I will give you my F1 too.

___
v63
pizza
U|Council
U|Council

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior* on 1/9/2014, 06:26

I added some more screenshots. (Sorry they are kind of late to be uploaded, I had lots of school work...).
https://imgur.com/a/4f6ot#9

Warrior*
AC Player
AC Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dystropia on 1/9/2014, 14:59

Ok, you did a good job during the app
and you have enough acceptance to be a full member.

Welcome to the U| family.
put the tag and hf

___
dystropia
U|Co-Leader
U|Co-Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AeGiS on 1/9/2014, 21:47

Good job Warrior!
Congratulations!