An old friend

Go down

An old friend

Post by SillyBot on 20/9/2014, 20:46

Yo! I don't know if you recognize me mpx, but I was one of the original U| members! Sillybot! Very Happy I have very fond memories of this game and this clan. It's great to see that you still stand for the love of the game and the respect of your peers! You know, I still have contact with Zarj if you ever wanted to get the group back together. I'd need to piece together a computer again, but I've been running fiberop internet so I'd be able to command some seriously reliable servers! Man, colour me nostalgic...
SillyBot
AC Player
AC Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An old friend

Post by dystropia on 20/9/2014, 21:28

Oh hey, welcome SillyBot,
is always cool to know some old members of U|.

I rarely encounter Zarj in the game, he's more active at forum... more specifically, B} forum.

But, cool xD are you interested to join again?

___
dystropia
U|Co-Leader
U|Co-Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SillyBot on 20/9/2014, 22:36

I might be. I'll look into a computer build first and get back to you.
SillyBot
AC Player
AC Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dystropia on 20/9/2014, 22:47

yay, we are waiting.
but stay in touch with us.

i'm on IRC and in TS3 24/7,
IRC: Unbreakable @ GameSurge
TS3: bob-ac.net at U| channel.

MPx is a bit absent at the moment.

___
dystropia
U|Co-Leader
U|Co-Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MPx on 21/9/2014, 10:08

Mmmm. I dont remember you. Maybe if you post some screenshot (but I guess you don't have ss). The only canadians I remember are Zarj (obviously) and Skinner. Sorry.

___
MPx
U|Leader
U|Leader

View user profile http://mpx-ac.blogspot.com.ar/

Back to top Go down

Post by SillyBot on 28/9/2014, 18:50

Haha! That would make sense. I would be Skinner. I can prove it: facebook.com/sillybottle
SillyBot
AC Player
AC Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MPx on 28/9/2014, 21:14

Ok Skinner. Sorry for not trust in you before hehe. You know, as dyst said.. I'm inactive right now. In-game ofc. But I will come back. I don't know when because I have to fix some stuff in my life. But I would really love if you join us and help with the clan stuff. Server admin, recruiting, tournaments,etc. Right now. dyst is the only leader and I want somebody working with him like a team (for me, that is important.) pizza is our clan council and his job is basically watch players to recruit them. Set clan matches and more.
We are hosting just one server for 6 players max. special for clan matches, but we need a server with more slots, 16 would be great. But only if you can.
If you read the wiki, you will realize that the ideal of the clan it's the same that it used to be before. I have a toleration with player that plays gema maps. But I hate the other ones. Twintower, camper, towerbox or whatever. I don't want those kind of maps on the server's maprot. I hope you understand. I could tell you more about theses kind of stuff but I'm lazy and I'm having a headache XD. cya Skinner. When you are ready, you can post your application. Read the rules before do that.

___
MPx
U|Leader
U|Leader

View user profile http://mpx-ac.blogspot.com.ar/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down